Bring Me Closer


Sometimes (almost every time), 
I did something that against You.
I did certain actions that really disobey You.
I did try to have everything on my own way, own rules.
I did read your love letters but there's still no further awareness. 
I did know You asked me to not go nearer, but I ended up doing that abundant.
I did realize You see every single step of mine but I acted like those all hidden.
I did understand but I remain on those forbidden. 

Yet,
You never failed to comfort me,
to make every single drop of tears rolling down the cheek. 
To realize me You're the only one I could rely on.
To make me feel like I still have a new life to live on.
To draw a smile on me because there's always a hope, a chance.
To make me indulge every moments You created.
To let myself be a good friend of Yours.
To make me share each of the problems with You.

Wallahi. Now I feel much better.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Application of Qard and Qard al-Hasan

FORWARD FOREIGN CURRENCY EXCHANGE

Winter Project 2015